Author Topic: Some bugs to report  (Read 8073 times)

Offline KorokeSan

• Kudos +0/-0
Some bugs to report
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:25:47 PM »
Thnx for update , but in on-demand scan it still fails to show the full location. In my test I created a folder name asper & drop another folder inside it names " samples -jklweqhjahsdfjasjdkasdasd1324234234hello" , as u can see in image it's not showing the second folder full location & the detect file name.

Also another bug i noticed is that i can't remove malware from quarantine even i selected all nor i can clean my history also can't remove files from ignore list as u can see on the pic below. Looks like new update bugged it ,fix it asap.

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: Some bugs to report
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:56:29 PM »
Thank you for reporting the bug to us. We will fix this issue.
We also will add the feature to open the file location for the on-demand scan.
Currently to be able to show the cut off text (...), you can resize the column by moving your mouse to the border of the column header, and double click on it. Alternatively, you can also click and drag the column header's border to resize it.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:06:19 PM by hendy »

Offline KorokeSan

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:04:48 PM »
Ok and also i can't restore files from quarantine chest. Thnx for fast replying.

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We accidentally break the function that suppose to enable those buttons when it detects there is a selected item. We will include the fix in the next release. Thank you very much for informing us.