Author Topic: A new Feature should be added "Submit a suspected unknown threat"  (Read 10240 times)

Offline anyware

• Kudos +0/-0
Good day,

I recommend to add a new feature to secure A Plus program. This option allow the user to submit a new suspected Threat, that secure age cannot detect.
I am attaching such unknown suspected threat. The compressed file(s) has a password "virus" without quotes.

For your kind feed back on the new suggested feature and the attached suspected threat.

Kind Regards,
Any Ware

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: A new Feature should be added "Submit a suspected unknown threat"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 12:58:27 AM »
Good day,

You can submit a suspected malware either via e-mail: submit-malware@secureage.com, or from the following url: http://www.secureaplus.com/Main/submit_malware.php

If the compressed file is protected by password, the password has to be "infected" (without double quotes).

Best regards,
Hendy

Offline Noelle Puckett

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 04:29:05 PM »
Dissertation help UK-based is needed urgently for one of my students. He is very bright on his own but these days has some personal issues because of which he cannot pay proper attention to his studies. I have talked to him and he has agreed that payment would be done on an hourly basis and after the completion of the report. The thesis is for a Ph.D. level study and the deadline is after three weeks.

Offline Camila Madison

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 03:03:49 PM »
It would be so easy if someone write my essay for me uk so that I can complete the remaining malware antivirus program I have been working on for the past few months. This idea of yours about adding the suspected unknown threat is great but it will require a bit of time to prepare for it.

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 06:13:29 PM »
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.  Glucofort

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 06:19:52 PM »
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..  Dentitox Pro

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 06:21:22 PM »
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..  Apple TV Plus Free Trial

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2022, 06:23:00 PM »
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. ESPN Plus Free Trial

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2022, 06:24:45 PM »
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Numerologist.com Review

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
SHZ
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2022, 06:26:34 PM »
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Moqups

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2022, 06:29:16 PM »
Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.  HSV Eraser

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2022, 06:31:46 PM »
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Profile Mate

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2022, 06:33:28 PM »
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. NordVPN Review

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2022, 06:35:03 PM »
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Laptops for Remote Work

Offline Jameson Robert

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2022, 06:36:42 PM »
This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent Business Ideas for High School Students