Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

Latest Update 3.3.2

<< < (2/2)

eng.seg.augusto:
HI, in this new 3.3.2 the update of ClanWin not update; say has version old need update new version of Clan Win but not do.

hendy:

--- Quote from: eng.seg.augusto on March 17, 2015, 01:33:07 PM ---HI, in this new 3.3.2 the update of ClanWin not update; say has version old need update new version of Clan Win but not do.

--- End quote ---
We will upgrade ClamAV engine to version 0.98.6 on our next release. It will be some time next week.

ronald739:
Hi hendy,

Latest update to 3.3.3 has resolved the issue with "File index service is not ready yet. Please wait" and "Wait for server to process the information".

SAP was automatically updated and only noticed when "Good News no threats are found on your computer" which did not happen before with 3.3.2. Also after a full scan i now get "Your Computer is free from Malware".  After a reboot everything is still working as it should.

Not to sure if the previous issues where slowing down Win 7X 64 Boot times but mine have seemed to have improved.

Regards.

hendy:
Hi Ronald739,

Thank you very much for your help during the troubleshooting. I'm glad to know that the issue that you reported has been solved.

Regards,
Hendy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version