Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

Latest Update 3.3.2

(1/2) > >>

ronald739:
Hi,

After the latest update, and after a reboot SAP appeared not to work. I uninstalled, rebooted and installed again and after SAP whitelisting finished trying a full scan i get:

"File index service is not ready yet. Please wait"

System is Win 7 X 64, and using SAP without Offline AV. I will email the logs after this post.

Regards.

Edit

Log sent to secureaplus at secureage dot com

hendy:

--- Quote from: ronald739 on March 01, 2015, 12:02:21 AM ---Hi,

After the latest update, and after a reboot SAP appeared not to work. I uninstalled, rebooted and installed again and after SAP whitelisting finished trying a full scan i get:

"File index service is not ready yet. Please wait"

System is Win 7 X 64, and using SAP without Offline AV. I will email the logs after this post.

Regards.

Edit

Log sent to secureaplus at secureage dot com

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thank you for sending us the log file. We will get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Hendy

ronald739:
Hi hendy,

On a side note i just seen Tarnak's post at Wilder's :

--- Quote from: Tarnak --- Also, it says there is an update after a further reboot. I know that is has updated, but something went wrong.

--- End quote ---

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/secureaplus-freemium.350914/page-51#post-2464782

This also happened to me after a reboot and on the main screen it said the software was not up to date. But i did not end up with the Software update screen.

--- Quote from: hendy on March 02, 2015, 12:58:30 AM ---Thank you for sending us the log file. We will get back to you shortly.

--- End quote ---

Thanks

Also now after a Complete Scan, I'm getting "Wait for server to process the information", but it does not appear to happen.

ronald739:
hi hendy,

Just received your email i will try this now.

ronald739:
Hi hendy,

Email replied to.

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version