Author Topic: Suggestions To SecureAPlus  (Read 7173 times)

Offline Joel Birchenough

• Kudos +0/-0
Suggestions To SecureAPlus
« on: March 29, 2022, 05:36:51 AM »
 I would like to first of say what a wonderful product that you have, and I highly Recommend it to any of my friends,

#1- I want to suggest to your product to maybe add an Auto Quarantine feature so the user doesn't have to be present each time a virus is detected

#2- maybe add a firewall to the product as well to protect the computer from intrusions from outside your network kinda like how ZoneAlarm Firewall works 

#3- I was also thinking about maybe a portable version of your product that you can burn to a usb drive to take on the go to scan PCs offline on startup.

Thank you again for making a great product SecureAplus!!
This is by far the best product that I have tested and used on my computers, and I am very happy with it and will continue to use it and recommend it to others!

Any Comments are more than welcome here to my post and I will reply to them when I can.

Thank you all to the viewers who are reading this,  I have found out tonight by SecureAPlus Support via email that they soon will be discontinuing the Reward Points Program if any of you weren’t aware of this I wanted to place it here so feel free to spread the word about it. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 08:29:54 AM by Joel Birchenough »

Offline Jason Geow

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos +0/-0
  • SecureAPlus Helpdesk Engineer
Re: Suggestions To SecureAPlus
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 10:08:53 AM »
I would like to first of say what a wonderful product that you have, and I highly Recommend it to any of my friends,

#1- I want to suggest to your product to maybe add an Auto Quarantine feature so the user doesn't have to be present each time a virus is detected

#2- maybe add a firewall to the product as well to protect the computer from intrusions from outside your network kinda like how ZoneAlarm Firewall works 

#3- I was also thinking about maybe a portable version of your product that you can burn to a usb drive to take on the go to scan PCs offline on startup.

Thank you again for making a great product SecureAplus!!
This is by far the best product that I have tested and used on my computers, and I am very happy with it and will continue to use it and recommend it to others!

Any Comments are more than welcome here to my post and I will reply to them when I can.

Thank you all to the viewers who are reading this,  I have found out tonight by SecureAPlus Support via email that they soon will be discontinuing the Reward Points Program if any of you weren’t aware of this I wanted to place it here so feel free to spread the word about it. 

Hi Joel, SecureAPlus does have an Auto Quarantine feature. Running SecureAPlus in silent mode will activate the Auto Quarantine feature, we recommend the following steps to turn on Silent mode.
1) Right click on the SecureAPlus tray icon on your taskbar, click on Silent Mode.
2) The SecureAPlus icon in the system tray will display the Lockdown icon and Application Whitelisting mode will be set to Lockdown Mode.

You may follow this guide for more information: https://support.secureaplus.com/what-is-silent-mode/

Offline Joel Birchenough

• Kudos +0/-0
Re: Suggestions To SecureAPlus
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 09:36:39 AM »
Thank you Jason for that information, I didn't realize that it already had some sort of Auto Quarantine Feature, Its to bad you couldn't make that feature available in the Automatic Mode for when SecureAPlus does detect threats it can handle them automatically without having to consult the user first.

Would anyone I wonder have any suggestions to a good light weight and free firewall to use? I used to use Comodo firewall but that software has become a little bulky to use lately. I don't trust just using the windows firewall