Author Topic: Offline protection could be better  (Read 7659 times)

Offline GIBBS

• Kudos +0/-0
Offline protection could be better
« on: June 04, 2015, 05:30:06 PM »
Iam happy that secure APlus antivirus having multiple antivirus and virustotal integrated with it and provides exallent protection online....As for offline secureAplus only have clam AV signatures for protection... In my personal opinion I suggest including advanced protection like hips,sandbox feature and better alert system for basic users.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:34:49 PM by GIBBS »

Offline woham woham

• Kudos +0/-0
Re: Offline protection could be better
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 03:59:47 PM »
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!   trash chute door latches

Offline hendricks haochen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 05:43:35 PM »
Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.   Ethereum NFT

Offline hendricks haochen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 08:28:04 PM »
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..   大學 畢業 證書