Author Topic: Update to 6.7.1 left quite a few of our computers nonbootable.  (Read 779 times)

Offline Frank Summers

• Kudos +0/-0
There was the same issue in an earlier version. We had to boot with a windows usb disk. Deleted C:\windows\system32\drivers\saappctl.sys. Restarted, computers booted into Windows.

Offline Massimo Iannilli

• Kudos +0/-0
Re: Update to 6.7.1 left quite a few of our computers nonbootable.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 09:35:11 PM »
Thank you for your suggestion, i will try it late. I had two Windows Server blocked (2019 e 2012) ... my notebook is working without problem

Offline pain sad

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 10:09:53 AM »
Friday Night Funkin is not what you think when looking at the first images of the poster. It's literally the funniest witty music I've ever played.

And the surprise is that it also has a storyline, not flying in and entering like other music games. No matter what the next steps are, in the beginning, I gave it an A+ because of the difference.

The story of the game is divided into several weeks, representing the encounters and challenges of the godfather for you. Each week there will be 3 different difficulty levels. The harder it is, the faster your rhythmic coordination as well as your speed of grasping the notes should be.

Offline Mitch Hicks

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 12:12:53 AM »
There was the same issue in an earlier version. We had to boot with a windows usb disk. Deleted C:\windows\system32\drivers\saappctl.sys. Restarted, computers booted into Windows.

seems to be KB5011487 and 6.7.1...
removing the file didn't work for me... so far the only solution is full system restore from backups...
i have 2 more computers out of 8 any suggestions before i have to wipe?

Offline Mitch Hicks

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 01:42:04 AM »
so tried again...Deleted C:\windows\system32\drivers\saappctl.sys and the C:\Program Files\SecureAge
the computer booted and i was able to install windows updates...

I will update after trying to reinstall...

Well Can't install 6.7.1 computers won't boot...

« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 03:41:00 AM by Mitch Hicks »

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 08:11:26 PM »
While we are investigating the issue, temporarily we have reverted the download version to 6.7.0.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To fix the issue, you may refer to:
https://secureaplusforum.secureage.com/index.php/topic,347.msg987.html#msg987