Author Topic: First One  (Read 65321 times)

Offline Tarnak

• Kudos +0/-0
First One
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:22:57 AM »
Hi Sinlam,

Looks like I am the first one to join as member of the new SecureAPlus forum. :)

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
    • secureaplus.secureage.com
Re: First One
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:12 AM »
Hi Sinlam,

Looks like I am the first one to join as member of the new SecureAPlus forum. :)

Yes, I am very happy to see you here :) Thank you so much for your support :)

Offline Pedersen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 08:08:39 AM »
hmm member number 7 but third to post... I am baaack!

Maybe you should create a hidden/locked forum section for those with inside in your backend for addressing those things.

Offline Pedersen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 09:13:41 AM »
Not right topic but 3.2 working great and most issues seems to have been solved. Great work!

Offline Ram7686

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 12:32:50 PM »
Checking this out....

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 02:14:44 AM »
Checking this out....

Great :) Is everything running well?

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 02:26:42 AM »
Not right topic but 3.2 working great and most issues seems to have been solved. Great work!

Glad to know that :)

Offline Yuki

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 10:35:20 AM »
Hi everyone & Congrats on the final release!
So far ver3.2 works smooth in my system.
I have another good news, since 16, Jul when I updated SAP to 3.1.2, there's no UAV service crash which I've reported in old beta forum.
So I assume the cause was the same with what Pedersen found in old forum and now fixed.

However, when I plugged TrueCrypt container into my system, AGAIN (I found this problem in old beta product and seemed fixed though)sascansvc.exe.bak (backed up files??) seems automatically started scan? and consumed relatively high CPU usage, and I couldn't unmount the container so I had to kill the process.

BTW I added paranoid extension list for Included File Types, can this be the cause?

One more thing, when I downloaded your installer (though I don't need it), again Norton removed it.
It is easy thing for me to report it to Symantec, but I strongly propose that you join in Symantec's whitelisting program.
Otherwise, everytime when new SAP are released, all Symantec user will be bothered. (Maybe no beta tester other than me was using Norton.)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:26:08 AM by sinlam »
It's not real security to protect only from malware.

Offline Yuki

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 10:58:54 AM »
I found several improvements in this forum website.
Most thanksful for me is, now I only need logout once.
Somehow old forum remains 'logged in' after I logged out, so I always logged out twice.

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 11:48:16 AM »
Wanted to move your this message to another board but just realized the limitation of this forum platform - I can't move just one post.

Hi everyone & Congrats on the final release!
So far ver3.2 works smooth in my system.
I have another good news, since 16, Jul when I updated SAP to 3.1.2, there's no UAV service crash which I've reported in old beta forum.
So I assume the cause was the same with what Pedersen found in old forum and now fixed.

Good to know this.

However, when I plugged TrueCrypt container into my system, AGAIN (I found this problem in old beta product and seemed fixed though)sascansvc.exe.bak (backed up files??) seems automatically started scan? and consumed relatively high CPU usage, and I couldn't unmount the container so I had to kill the process.

BTW I added paranoid extension list for Included File Types, can this be the cause?

If you have specified for eg. "*.*", this will scan every files that are opened. It will cause the scansvc.exe very busy and will of course consume relatively high CPU usage.

One more thing, when I downloaded your installer (though I don't need it), again Norton removed it.
It is easy thing for me to report it to Symantec, but I strongly propose that you join in Symantec's whitelisting program.
Otherwise, everytime when new SAP are released, all Symantec user will be bothered. (Maybe no beta tester other than me was using Norton.)

Good suggestion :)

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »
I found several improvements in this forum website.
Most thanksful for me is, now I only need logout once.
Somehow old forum remains 'logged in' after I logged out, so I always logged out twice.

The reason why you need to log out twice previously is because you need to first log out of the forum and then log out of the beta portal. Unlike the new SecureAPlus Forum, the beta forum is strictly for beta testers' access only.

We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

Offline Pedersen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 12:59:50 PM »
We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

Will the SAP account (login portal) be bound with the forum account?

Offline Yuki

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 06:39:44 AM »
Wanted to move your this message to another board but just realized the limitation of this forum platform - I can't move just one post.

Sorry for post in wrong place.

If you have specified for eg. "*.*", this will scan every files that are opened. It will cause the scansvc.exe very busy and will of course consume relatively high CPU usage.

No, I don't use any wildcard. Actually I didn't know I can use wildcard in the extension list.
But it's not correct place to discuss this.
I may start new thread if it happened again.

The reason why you need to log out twice previously is because you need to first log out of the forum and then log out of the beta portal. Unlike the new SecureAPlus Forum, the beta forum is strictly for beta testers' access only.

I got it, thanks.

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 12:08:31 PM »

Are you referring to the SecureAPlus Account Portal for the Premium version or SecureAPlus Beta Portal?

Offline Pedersen

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 12:25:35 PM »

Are you referring to the SecureAPlus Account Portal for the Premium version or SecureAPlus Beta Portal?
Well was Premium I referred to but why not both now you mention it?