General Category > General Topic

First One

<< < (2/4) > >>

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Ram7686 on July 25, 2014, 12:32:50 PM ---Checking this out....

--- End quote ---

Great :) Is everything running well?

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Pedersen on July 25, 2014, 09:13:41 AM ---Not right topic but 3.2 working great and most issues seems to have been solved. Great work!

--- End quote ---

Glad to know that :)

Yuki:
Hi everyone & Congrats on the final release!
So far ver3.2 works smooth in my system.
I have another good news, since 16, Jul when I updated SAP to 3.1.2, there's no UAV service crash which I've reported in old beta forum.
So I assume the cause was the same with what Pedersen found in old forum and now fixed.

However, when I plugged TrueCrypt container into my system, AGAIN (I found this problem in old beta product and seemed fixed though)sascansvc.exe.bak (backed up files??) seems automatically started scan? and consumed relatively high CPU usage, and I couldn't unmount the container so I had to kill the process.

BTW I added paranoid extension list for Included File Types, can this be the cause?

One more thing, when I downloaded your installer (though I don't need it), again Norton removed it.
It is easy thing for me to report it to Symantec, but I strongly propose that you join in Symantec's whitelisting program.
Otherwise, everytime when new SAP are released, all Symantec user will be bothered. (Maybe no beta tester other than me was using Norton.)

Yuki:
I found several improvements in this forum website.
Most thanksful for me is, now I only need logout once.
Somehow old forum remains 'logged in' after I logged out, so I always logged out twice.

sinlam:
Wanted to move your this message to another board but just realized the limitation of this forum platform - I can't move just one post.

--- Quote from: Yuki on July 26, 2014, 10:35:20 AM ---Hi everyone & Congrats on the final release!
So far ver3.2 works smooth in my system.
I have another good news, since 16, Jul when I updated SAP to 3.1.2, there's no UAV service crash which I've reported in old beta forum.
So I assume the cause was the same with what Pedersen found in old forum and now fixed.
--- End quote ---

Good to know this.

--- Quote from: Yuki on July 26, 2014, 10:35:20 AM ---However, when I plugged TrueCrypt container into my system, AGAIN (I found this problem in old beta product and seemed fixed though)sascansvc.exe.bak (backed up files??) seems automatically started scan? and consumed relatively high CPU usage, and I couldn't unmount the container so I had to kill the process.

BTW I added paranoid extension list for Included File Types, can this be the cause?
--- End quote ---

If you have specified for eg. "*.*", this will scan every files that are opened. It will cause the scansvc.exe very busy and will of course consume relatively high CPU usage.

--- Quote from: Yuki on July 26, 2014, 10:35:20 AM ---One more thing, when I downloaded your installer (though I don't need it), again Norton removed it.
It is easy thing for me to report it to Symantec, but I strongly propose that you join in Symantec's whitelisting program.
Otherwise, everytime when new SAP are released, all Symantec user will be bothered. (Maybe no beta tester other than me was using Norton.)

--- End quote ---

Good suggestion :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version