General Category > General Topic

First One

<< < (3/4) > >>

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Yuki on July 26, 2014, 10:58:54 AM ---I found several improvements in this forum website.
Most thanksful for me is, now I only need logout once.
Somehow old forum remains 'logged in' after I logged out, so I always logged out twice.

--- End quote ---

The reason why you need to log out twice previously is because you need to first log out of the forum and then log out of the beta portal. Unlike the new SecureAPlus Forum, the beta forum is strictly for beta testers' access only.

We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

Pedersen:

--- Quote from: sinlam on July 27, 2014, 11:55:11 AM ---We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

--- End quote ---

Will the SAP account (login portal) be bound with the forum account?

Yuki:

--- Quote from: sinlam on July 27, 2014, 11:48:16 AM ---Wanted to move your this message to another board but just realized the limitation of this forum platform - I can't move just one post.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for post in wrong place.

--- Quote from: sinlam on July 27, 2014, 11:48:16 AM ---If you have specified for eg. "*.*", this will scan every files that are opened. It will cause the scansvc.exe very busy and will of course consume relatively high CPU usage.

--- End quote ---

No, I don't use any wildcard. Actually I didn't know I can use wildcard in the extension list.
But it's not correct place to discuss this.
I may start new thread if it happened again.

--- Quote from: sinlam on July 27, 2014, 11:55:11 AM ---The reason why you need to log out twice previously is because you need to first log out of the forum and then log out of the beta portal. Unlike the new SecureAPlus Forum, the beta forum is strictly for beta testers' access only.

We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

--- End quote ---

I got it, thanks.

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Pedersen on July 27, 2014, 12:59:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: sinlam on July 27, 2014, 11:55:11 AM ---We have open up the new SecureAPlus Forum, so that even if you are not a member you can view the discussions. But you have to register first before you can post any comment.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are you referring to the SecureAPlus Account Portal for the Premium version or SecureAPlus Beta Portal?

Pedersen:

--- Quote from: sinlam on July 28, 2014, 12:08:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pedersen on July 27, 2014, 12:59:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are you referring to the SecureAPlus Account Portal for the Premium version or SecureAPlus Beta Portal?

--- End quote ---
Well was Premium I referred to but why not both now you mention it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version