Author Topic: Welcome to SecureAPlus Forum  (Read 72164 times)

Offline Michael Simms

• Kudos +0/-0
Re: Welcome to SecureAPlus Forum
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »
Hi, I'm a new user of SecureAPlus thanks to a Softpedia promotion. I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.

My background is IT Support and I have used and beta tested Kaspersky and Bitdefender over the years previously. So I'm looking forward to getting to know SecureAPlus inside out and possibly getting involved in some betas once I'm comfortable with it.

Offline JohnStampede

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 05:29:15 PM »
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the SecureAPlus Forums and congratulations for winning a license from the Softpedia promotion.

We're glad you liked what you've seen with SecureAPlus and rest assured that we will be having some more great changes down the line.

Enjoy your SecureAPlus!

Offline Makrobus

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 11:39:58 AM »
Если можно,то добавте режим пользовательского сканирования системы,что-бы можно было сканировать в планировщике по выбору пользователя.

Offline Makrobus

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2015, 11:45:02 AM »
If it is possible, add the mode of the user scanning of system that it was possible to scan in the scheduler at the choice of the user.

Offline Makrobus

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2015, 12:03:13 PM »
Dear developers, add protection of personal data and files to development of SecureAPLus. And very much would be if function of an applications launch in a cloud was added. Thanks.

Offline Makrobus

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 04:30:30 PM »
Hello. Itself it seems not strongly I "limp" in this direction, but in this situation it is desirable to receive the help from your forum. I established SecureAPlus Freemium on windows10 pro buid 10565 and SecureAPlus Beta on windows7 ultimate sp1. I exposed software configurations to my requirements, I added programs to the white list, but at start of some programs, with the permission of SecureAPlus that win.7 that win10 "go" to bsod. For today already 5 times. I checked Tampa the utility of BlueScreenView, on what she specified on a dreyver prichiny:ntoskrnl.exe; the address prichiny:saappctl.sys I understand (Application Whitelisting Driver) which directly belongs to SecureAPlus.Kak, the system can't make consecutive actions at start of this driver. Drivers stand in both systems new, except SecureAPlus there are SpyShelter and the built-in defender. Also over SecureAPlus there is no AVATARS any more. What you will advise, dear, except removal or the last is inevitable? AVATARS like quite good, it wouldn't be desirable to delete. Thanks.

Offline $10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT

• 🌎 🌍 🌏 Piping Rock ships WORLDWIDE 🌎 🌍 🌏
  • Kudos +0/-0
  • ✨GET $10 OFF✨ your 1st order at Piping Rock Health
    • ✨GET $10 OFF✨ your 1st order
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 05:11:27 AM »
 :DHi there, just want to say hello and express my thanks to such a great AV! BTW: If you need translators for Spanish, I'm ready to help  8)
✨GET $10 OFF✨ your 1st order at Piping Rock Health Products. Use coupon code AAEQCT

Piping Rock offers dietary💊 & herbal supplements🌱, aromatherapy products🌸, essential oils🌺, skin care & personal care products🚿, sports nutrition💪, bulk herbs🌿, spices🍣, teas🍵, natural foods🍲 and MUCH MORE

Offline JohnStampede

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »
:DHi there, just want to say hello and express my thanks to such a great AV! BTW: If you need translators for Spanish, I'm ready to help  8)

Hey there, if you're interested in translating SecureAPlus please do send us an email on secureaplus@secureage.com if you wish to help out with the translation. I have also sent you a PM here in the forums with regards to contacting us.

Offline Tony Murko

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 03:42:50 PM »
Hi to all. I am new here. I came from Slovenia.

Offline Natarajan Manikoth

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 07:37:32 PM »
Hi all SAP Forum Members,

I'm nmanikoth, and just saying hi.

Regards

Offline Cyber GhosT

• Kudos +0/-0
  • If It's Worth Doing, It's Worth Doing Well.
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 05:06:56 PM »
Greetings SAP community and staff.  ;)
My tag is CyberGhosT and I look forward to browsing the forums and sharing with the community.
I am 48 and a PC security enthusiast. I am a Trusted member of MalwareTips and on those forums I have been
aware of SAP for quite some time.
I have a long history of open and closed Beta testing for both gaming software publishers and security software alike. I enjoy both and am a passionate Anti-Cheat advocate as well.
It's nice to be here, thanks for having me. :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:15:51 PM by Cyber GhosT »

Offline Junard Paglicawan

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 02:10:13 PM »
Hi, I am newbie with SecureAplus. Just saying Hi and I hope you can help me more knowledgeable about the success rate of this product.

Thanks.

Offline Marco Amara

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2021, 05:31:18 PM »
Hello, i'm new here. I think i should receive welcoming messages.