SecureAPlus Announcements > General Announcement

Welcome to SecureAPlus Forum

<< < (5/6) > >>

Makrobus:
Hello. Itself it seems not strongly I "limp" in this direction, but in this situation it is desirable to receive the help from your forum. I established SecureAPlus Freemium on windows10 pro buid 10565 and SecureAPlus Beta on windows7 ultimate sp1. I exposed software configurations to my requirements, I added programs to the white list, but at start of some programs, with the permission of SecureAPlus that win.7 that win10 "go" to bsod. For today already 5 times. I checked Tampa the utility of BlueScreenView, on what she specified on a dreyver prichiny:ntoskrnl.exe; the address prichiny:saappctl.sys I understand (Application Whitelisting Driver) which directly belongs to SecureAPlus.Kak, the system can't make consecutive actions at start of this driver. Drivers stand in both systems new, except SecureAPlus there are SpyShelter and the built-in defender. Also over SecureAPlus there is no AVATARS any more. What you will advise, dear, except removal or the last is inevitable? AVATARS like quite good, it wouldn't be desirable to delete. Thanks.

$10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT:
 :DHi there, just want to say hello and express my thanks to such a great AV! BTW: If you need translators for Spanish, I'm ready to help  8)

JohnStampede:

--- Quote from: $10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT on October 13, 2016, 05:11:27 AM --- :DHi there, just want to say hello and express my thanks to such a great AV! BTW: If you need translators for Spanish, I'm ready to help  8)

--- End quote ---

Hey there, if you're interested in translating SecureAPlus please do send us an email on secureaplus@secureage.com if you wish to help out with the translation. I have also sent you a PM here in the forums with regards to contacting us.

Tony Murko:
Hi to all. I am new here. I came from Slovenia.

Natarajan Manikoth:
Hi all SAP Forum Members,

I'm nmanikoth, and just saying hi.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version