SecureAPlus Announcements > General Announcement

Welcome to SecureAPlus Forum

<< < (4/6) > >>

Michael Simms:
Hi, I'm a new user of SecureAPlus thanks to a Softpedia promotion. I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.

My background is IT Support and I have used and beta tested Kaspersky and Bitdefender over the years previously. So I'm looking forward to getting to know SecureAPlus inside out and possibly getting involved in some betas once I'm comfortable with it.

JohnStampede:
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the SecureAPlus Forums and congratulations for winning a license from the Softpedia promotion.

We're glad you liked what you've seen with SecureAPlus and rest assured that we will be having some more great changes down the line.

Enjoy your SecureAPlus!

Makrobus:
Если можно,то добавте режим пользовательского сканирования системы,что-бы можно было сканировать в планировщике по выбору пользователя.

Makrobus:
If it is possible, add the mode of the user scanning of system that it was possible to scan in the scheduler at the choice of the user.

Makrobus:
Dear developers, add protection of personal data and files to development of SecureAPLus. And very much would be if function of an applications launch in a cloud was added. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version