Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

SecureAPlus Slow on Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC

<< < (2/4) > >>

Anthony Royer:
Thank you for your advice, I confirm that actually deactivating the real-time scan of Universal AV, no problem :) At the moment of decompression, I instantaneously the pop-up that opens with the engine AVIRA and APEX .

This confirms a problem with Universal AV (for information, I live in France and I have a connection of about 40mb/s downstream and 10mb/s up, which is very acceptable).

I still find the strange principle, if Universal AV has difficulties, it impacts offline detection. Do you think you can adopt a different alternative on this subject?

For example, if your Universal AV servers are under maintenance, AVIRA and APEX must be very responsive and not like now.

In any case, I hope I have been able to help you.

Anthony Royer:
Incidentally, I forgot, there is a bug also with the daily limit of upload that I can not change. When I want to pass the bar of "1Go" to "Unlimited", Windows ask me to accept the administrator permission, I validate with the button "Yes" and I have a 50 error code.

hendy:
Thank you very much for reporting the bug to us. Here is the fix for the error code 50:
https://secureaplus.secureage.com/betadownload/FixedSecureAPlusService_v5.1.0.1.exe

Anthony Royer:
Super thanks for the patch, error 50 is fixed :)

I still have the problem with Universal AV cons, which makes AVIRA and APEX ineffective for several seconds, it's rather dangerous I hope you will come to the problem.

Anthony Royer:
Hi,

Have you located a possible problem related to my description? If you need more information, I remain at your disposal to help you ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version