Author Topic: UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL  (Read 8733 times)

Offline LARRY MILLER

• Kudos +0/-0
UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:03:48 PM »
My main desktop PC. Custom built. Windows 10 PRO version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674). 8GB RAM. Multiple hard drives with the Windows drive being a 240GB TEAM L3 SSD. Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 - No overclocking. Motherboard = EP45-UD3P. I know that I have loads of software but I cannot pinpoint exactly when the problem started. It seems to me to have started after the most recent Windows 10 update. No new hardware and no recently removed hardware. I have other PC's with exactly the same Build and they all have zero problems with file operations. On this PC, I have a major problem (my opinion) with BSOD's. The "same" BSOD always occurs when I am performing a file or folder operation (delete or copy or move) with windows 10 explorer.exe. After the system began the BSOD's, I downloaded and installed XYplorer PRO v14.50 and made it the default file manager. This has helped alleviate the problem but of course has not fixed the problem. I know almost nothing about diagnosing .dmp files. I play no online games and I play no installed games other than Solitaire and Hearts.

It has been suggested to me to uninstall SecureAPlus and see if problem persists (per info below that I do not understand..........

BugCheck A, {480807, ff, d5, fffff80209dfdd3a}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for saappctl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for saappctl.sys
Probably caused by : saappctl.sys ( saappctl+26696 )

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
To help us to troubleshoot, please send us C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP file.
The detail steps can be found at "For Blue Screen" section from the following link: https://support.secureaplus.com/how-to-collect-dump-file/

Offline LARRY MILLER

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »
Thank you very much. I already have the latest version SecureAPlus 4.7.5 so no need to install it per your email suggestions. I have also sent my UD3P memory.dmp file per your request (via transfer.pcloud dot com).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:27:59 PM by LARRY MILLER »

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »
Thank you very much for sending us the dump file. It is really helpful for us in identifying the root cause of the problem.
There was a problem in the driver when handling hard disk volume > 10. In your case, from the information that we got from the dump file, is when it is doing rename folder operation on the P: drive.

For the fix, please download and install the following patch:
https://secureaplus.secureage.com/betadownload/SecureAPlus_Driver_v4.7.5.1.exe