Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

SAP destroys windows

(1/2) > >>

Overkill:
I just installed the latest version from the website and it totally screwed my sons's windows 7 up! the first time I wasn't sure, then I had to reformat and I just reinstalled windows, drivers and win updates and then SAP and after it installs it says the whitelisting driver isn't running and to uninstall and reinstall to fix it, so I thought it might need a reboot, so after reboot it AGAIN skips windows login screen and goes directly to startup repair... my safe mode won't even work!!!  >:( I deserve a premium license for this garbage i'm dealing with! Now I have to re-install windows for a second time and I won't be installing this program until it's fixed.

hendy:
We will investigate the issue further. At the moment, we will temporarily revert back to version 4.6.5 until further announcement. You can download SecureAPlus version 4.6.5 from our web site.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

hendy:
For users who has problem in Windows 7, here are the steps to recover without the need to reinstall Windows:
- Download the following, save it to your USB Flash disk: https://secureaplus.secureage.com/download/RemoveSecureAPlusDriver.exe
- Go to Safe Mode with Command Prompt only.
- After you see the command prompt, insert your USB Flash disk.
- Find out which drive letter is your USB Flash disk. By typing the driver letter (e.g. D:, E:, F:, etc) <enter>, and type "dir"<enter> to see the content.
  Make sure that the drive contains RemoveSecureAPlusDriver.exe.
- Type: RemoveSecureAPlusDriver.exe<enter>

- Reboot your machine after the deletion.
- When you get back to your machine, you can either install SecureAPlus v4.6.5 or uninstall SecureAPlus and wait for the next release.

Overkill:
Thanks!

Overkill:
Can you send me the link to 4.6.5 no av setup?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version