SecureAPlus Announcements > General Announcement

Thank You

(1/3) > >>

sinlam:
Hi guys,

Thank you so much for all of your support. I will be leaving SecureAge and SecureAPlus team soon. My last day is 29 Sep. From 30 Sep onwards, a new developer will be taking over this forum. It has been a great pleasure talking to all of you. Hope that you will continue to support SecureAPlus and give valuable feedback on how to make SecureAPlus better.

All the best,
sinlam

Yuki:
Hi, sinlam!
I found your leaving messsage in Wilders and quite missing you! :'(
You have done very good job in all those days and it was quite helpful for me.
Don't worry about SAP because I, and I believe most of those testers we know, or maybe new supporters joined in recently, will continuously support this amazing product.
Best wishes to you!
My fingers crossed ;)

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Yuki on September 24, 2014, 01:01:51 PM ---Hi, sinlam!
I found your leaving messsage in Wilders and quite missing you! :'(
You have done very good job in all those days and it was quite helpful for me.
Don't worry about SAP because I, and I believe most of those testers we know, or maybe new supporters joined in recently, will continuously support this amazing product.
Best wishes to you!
My fingers crossed ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes :) It has been great talking to you. You have been a very good and dedicated beta tester. I will never forget your great effort in testing ClamAV in the beta challenge. I am extremely happy to see your continuous support since the beta program up till now. Good to know that you will continue to support SecureAPlus.

All the best,
sinlam ;)

Pedersen:
Indeed sad to see you leaving! It have been great to talk with you and hope we can keep in contact? I am gonna miss you thats for sure! Best lock to ya

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Pedersen on September 25, 2014, 10:08:06 AM ---Indeed sad to see you leaving! It have been great to talk with you and hope we can keep in contact? I am gonna miss you thats for sure! Best lock to ya

--- End quote ---

Hi Pedersen, I must thank you for your fantastic testing, feedback and review during SecureAPlus beta. Most importantly, you have also given us a few valuable contacts that are really helpful to us. Frankly speaking, I have learnt so much from you! Hope you will continue to support SecureAPlus and continue to give valuable suggestion :)

We can definitely still keep in contact. You know where to find me ;)

Cheers,
sinlam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version