Author Topic: Some Suggestions for Icon and Scanning and Other things  (Read 15797 times)

Offline Marc Goldstein

• Kudos +0/-0
Some Suggestions for Icon and Scanning and Other things
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:12:53 AM »
I am a newbie to this forum and program and posted some of these suggestions in the Beta section but I think maybe they should be here.

First, when scanning or something needs attention, the tray icon should be animated.

Second, when a scan is in progress there should be a progress bar or circle that shows the progress of the scan rather than a constantly rotating circle. Also, there should be buttons to stop, pause, or resume the scan. I do not see any.

Third, there should be a form of web protection against malicious websites than can be turned on or off.

Fourth, some competitors have a feature where the initial scan is the longest and subsequent, are shortest.

Finally, this is more of a question. The more av engines I use, the longer the scans take?

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: Some Suggestions for Icon and Scanning and Other things
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 08:04:55 AM »
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. Our team will take your suggestions into consideration for the future improvement.
For the cloud scanning by Universal AV, if we have the virus in our database, it will take only a short time to identify it. If we don't have the sample file, the process may take longer, because we need to upload the file, and it will be queued for scanning. However, because the scanning speed of each engine may be vary, we don't wait until all the engines that you choose detect it as a virus. As long as at least one of the engine detected it as a virus, we will inform you.