Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

SecureAPlus 4.2.0 - File index service is not ready yet

<< < (3/3)

Bruce Weinstein:
To all with pblms.

I took Hendy's suggestion to reinstall over the existing pkg - this cured my issue.

hendy:
Thank you for updating us the progress.
For those who has service not running issue (e.g. Search Service: Not running), or other error regarding to SecureAPlus service or driver, may try to use the same method to resolve.
Try to reinstall SecureAPlus over the existing installation (no uninstallation is required). In most cases, those issues should be ironed up after re-installation.

Hubert SkibiƄski:

--- Quote from: hendy on June 05, 2017, 05:03:34 PM ---Thank you for updating us the progress.
For those who has service not running issue (e.g. Search Service: Not running), or other error regarding to SecureAPlus service or driver, may try to use the same method to resolve.
Try to reinstall SecureAPlus over the existing installation (no uninstallation is required). In most cases, those issues should be ironed up after re-installation.

--- End quote ---
I used to have a similar problem. I uninstalled and removed all program files. I installed again, scanned all disks again and the problem subsided.

jyhuj rtwer:
All program files were uninstalled and deleted. The problem went away once I reinstalled and scanned all of the disks.

super mario bros

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version