Forum Support > Software Problems and Questions

SecureAPlus 4.2.0 - File index service is not ready yet

(1/3) > >>

Sueton Tranquil:
Hi, I have installed SecureAPlus 4.2.0 and after more than 24 hours of scanning the "File index service" is not going to finish its job. It says "File index service is not ready yet". My OS is Windows XP. Executing "chkdsk /f" doesn't help anyway. Restarting OS is no solution too. Executing your service tool "RefreshFileIndex.exe" is impossible because my OS denies access. Running as administrator causes the message "no Win32 application". Could you provide a fix or working tool to solve this well known problem? Thanks in advance

hendy:
To help us to better understand of what is going on, could you send us the following log file: UniversalAV.log.
Please send the file to secureaplus@secureage.com.
To go to the log location, from SecureAPlus main UI, click on "Info & Licenses"->"Diagnosis"->"Go to log location"

Sueton Tranquil:
Hi, I've sent the UniversalAV log file via email. Today still the same problem "File index service is not ready yet. Please wait.........". Regards

Sueton Tranquil:
Hi, unfortunately there are even more errors in this application in addition to the "File index service problem". In App Settings -> Universal AV -> Customize Active AV Engines - Error code: 12002. The operation timed out.
In my AntiVirus log file a lot of errors like:
### Failed: uav.secureaplus.com/GetOnDemandStatus.php. Error code: 12029. A connection with the server could not be established
### Universal AV on demand scan failed, file: "...". Error code: 12029. A connection with the server could not be established
### Failed: uav.secureaplus.com/GetOnDemandStatus.php. Error code: 12031. The connection with the server was reset
### Scan failed, file "...". Error code: 12031. The connection with the server was reset
Real-Time Scanning decreases copy speed from 28 MB/s down to 2 MB/s. I had to disable Real-Time Scanning. Offline AV is slowing down the performance of my system. I installed twice and at last without Offline AV. Need help or I have to uninstall.  :o Regards

Matt g:
I'm having the same problem to. Windows 10 x64, SAP 4.2.0.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version