Author Topic: License  (Read 7958 times)

Offline tom hill

• Kudos +1/-0
License
« on: April 22, 2016, 02:15:22 AM »
Downloaded and recieved free license through giveaway of the day. No matter where I try to put he the number in. It is rejected. Does anyone have a clue of wher it is supposed to go? Did a lot of work to install and nothing? Thanks

Offline tom hill

• Kudos +1/-0
Re: License
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 02:22:29 AM »
Disregard. the program took 5 minutes to catch up to signing up. Once it did. Finally found the box to redeem. Little slow. But hey, its free.

Offline Fxavier Oliver

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 11:04:12 PM »
Also I recieved free license through giveaway of the day. No matter where I try to put he the PROMO CODE in. WHERE IS SUPPOSED TO ACTIVATE? Thanks

Offline JohnStampede

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 11:13:08 AM »
Hi Fxavier,

The promo code is to be entered after you have logged in from within the SecureAPlus Account. You reach this by going to Info & Licenses > Account.

From there you need to login using your SecureAPlus account and after successfully doing so you will land on the SecureAPlus dashboard from within SecureAPlus. This is where the "Promo Code" field is located.

As the promotion is already over, please drop us an email at secureaplus@secureage.com and we will help you from there.

Kindest apologies for the confusion and rest assured that we will improve this process in the near future.