Author Topic: Update error and protection components disabled  (Read 9667 times)

Offline Gonzalo M

• Kudos +0/-0
Update error and protection components disabled
« on: February 27, 2016, 06:41:11 AM »

This first one appears everytime i try to update. First time i tried, after i downloaded (yesterday) it took a long time (understood), but ended up with an error. Now, if i click "update" i get that last line of error..

Everytime i open the software, i get those two components disabled. If i reset it, they turn on for a few seconds and go back offline..

Any ideas?

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: Update error and protection components disabled
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 08:41:48 AM »
The "NotifyClamd" error is not really an error. It happened because the offline Antivirus engine is disabled or not running yet at the time when the new signature was downloaded. The new signature has been successfully downloaded. Next time ,when clamd is running (or enabled), it will pick up this new signature.

For some services that are not running, to help up to analyze, you can send us some files.

Please check the following folder:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local

Do you see "CrashDumps" (C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\CrashDumps) folder?
If you found that folder, please zip it and send it to secureaplus@secureage.com.

If that folder is not available, at the main UI, please go to "Info & Licenses"->"Diagnosis"->"Go to log location"
Please send the following files to secureaplus@secureage.com:
- SecureAPlus.log
- UniversalAV.log

Thanks and best regards,
Hendy
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 08:44:02 AM by hendy »