Author Topic: Round 3 Testing: Unable to change proxy settings.  (Read 9687 times)

Offline Xeset

• Kudos +0/-0
Round 3 Testing: Unable to change proxy settings.
« on: February 06, 2016, 06:03:02 PM »
Problem 1:
On initial launch of client app, I am able to enter settings normally. If I left it blank, and clicked the toggle for 'Use System Proxy Settings', I get the error that my system settings are empty. After that, it is all blanked out and I am unable to enter the settings manually, until I click apply button or restart the client.

Problem 2:
If I want to enter the proxy port number, I have to click at the far left side of the box. If I click anywhere from middle to the right side of the box, I will encounter a black cursor and nothing appears if I type.

Problem 3:
Not sure if the client is using the proxy correctly. I entered rubbish servers and the software update and virus signature update still worked.

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: Round 3 Testing: Unable to change proxy settings.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »
We will take a look into problem 1 and 2.

Problem 3:
Not sure if the client is using the proxy correctly. I entered rubbish servers and the software update and virus signature update still worked.
You may forgot to click on "Apply" button.

Thank you for your feedback.

Offline Xeset

• Kudos +0/-0
Re: Round 3 Testing: Unable to change proxy settings.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:20:58 PM »
We will take a look into problem 1 and 2.

Problem 3:
You may forgot to click on "Apply" button.

Thank you for your feedback.

I did click apply. The log shows

Connecting via test
bytecode.cld is up to date (version: 271, sigs: 47, f-level: 63, builder: anvilleg)