General Category > Suggestions

Import/Export Trusted Certificate

<< < (2/2)

sinlam:

--- Quote from: Yuki on August 07, 2014, 12:57:39 PM ---But how about old whitelist entry which is not exist on my new machine?
I don't want to have any whitelist which is not in my current PC.
Well, I remember this is already asked by some wilders member in very early stage of SAP, but sorry I forgot the answer.
Also it might be useful for other people here.

--- End quote ---

I have actually shared with the Wilders members what are our ongoing and upcoming task, http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/secureaplus-freemium.350914/page-40

"Our focus for the next few months:

1. Major focus: To build up the logs and Whitelist management in SecureAge Management Server for Enterprise. This should be ready in about 3 months' time. Once it is ready, we will invite interested beta testers to test it.
2. Based on some of the previous request, we will also be working on a feature to compact the whitelist for SecureAPlus. This will remove the old whitelist and reduce the whitelist size.
3. A webpage to submit the false positive.
4. Other enhancements."

Compacting the whitelist is one of tasks that we are going to do.

Yuki:

--- Quote from: sinlam on August 07, 2014, 11:52:35 PM ---
2. Based on some of the previous request, we will also be working on a feature to compact the whitelist for SecureAPlus. This will remove the old whitelist and reduce the whitelist size.
3. A webpage to submit the false positive.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll wait for those.
(Maybe I can't test Management Server 'cause I only have 1 PC & 1 Windows' license currently.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version