Author Topic: Round 1 Testing: Maximized on-demand scanner window cannot minimize after moving  (Read 10875 times)

Offline Xeset

• Kudos +0/-0
After clicking maximize, the window maximizes as expected.

If I move the window after maximizing, the minimize does not work. It works as expected if I do not move the window.

After moving window, if I spam the minimize/maximize button, on 3rd click it minimizes, and the window behaves as normal after that.

Offline Rupesh Joshi

• Kudos +0/-0
Its seems to be working fine on my system. I will install it soon on a second pc and inform its the problem persists.

Yes its exists on second PC.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 12:30:32 AM by Rupesh Joshi »

Offline Xeset

• Kudos +0/-0
Its seems to be working fine on my system. I will install it soon on a second pc and inform its the problem persists.

Yes its exists on second PC.

Since it happens on certain PCs, maybe it's the screen resolution. Mine is 1920*1080, running off a GTX 970

Offline JohnStampede

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos +2/-0
After clicking maximize, the window maximizes as expected.
If I move the window after maximizing, the minimize does not work. It works as expected if I do not move the window.
After moving window, if I spam the minimize/maximize button, on 3rd click it minimizes, and the window behaves as normal after that.

We were able to replicate the problem thanks to your feedback. When the scanner is maximized and then resized or moved it somehow "forgets" its window state and clicking on the restore button initially does nothing.

But a second click on the maximize button maximizes the window again and a subsequent click on the restore will now work.

So the issue seems to be with the moving/resizing of the window after it is maximized.

This feedback has been noted and has been resolved internally. A Beta version with this solved will be released in the near future.

This thread is now closed. Should this issue resurface on any Beta version above 4.1.0 please feel free to open another thread.

A big thanks to all those who contributed to the conversation.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:33:31 PM by JohnStampede »