Author Topic: Problem with SecureAPlus version 3.4.2.  (Read 9486 times)

Offline Sławomir Parafiniuk

• Kudos +0/-0
Problem with SecureAPlus version 3.4.2.
« on: September 22, 2015, 03:16:49 PM »
Hello. Please help me because I don't know what to do next. I have a problem with SecureAPlus version 3.4.2. So, I had to reinstall the program on my device VwE1vaSW-27043. When installing display a message that the installation was interrupted and the program immediately went to scan system. After checking it turned out that the program installed without real-time scanning and visible at these from the penalty spot
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxFuBcq-tHyJaFVqckJ1ZG9jV1U&usp=sharing

Program license which I have, is valid until 26.09.2016 adopted. The same situation occurs after kilkatrotnej removal and installation of the program. Please on why this occurs and how I can repair program. The program I installed on Windows 7 64 bit.
Regards.
slawko28@wp.pl :'(

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: Problem with SecureAPlus version 3.4.2.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 03:35:59 PM »
Try to reinstall SecureAPlus over the existing version (do not need to uninstall the existing version). Reboot is required after the reinstallation.
After reboot, go to Scan Settings, and enable real-time scanning.

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 07:22:22 PM »
I am sorry but the activities carried out according to your advice not bring any positive effect. During intalacji performed visible in the screenshot mistake and shows a message that the installation failed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFuBcq-tHyJNjYxUUlZeGJtVGc/view?usp=sharing
Installation stops at the extract SAScanner.exe .... We would ask for a hint what I could still do it. Thank you in advance and best regards. slawko28.

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 11:48:51 PM »
Problem solved. Sascansvc.exe had blocked an application by F-Secure. After unlocking and following the steps of which you write up the program to work correctly. Thank you very much for your help and subject I consider it closed. :)

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:03:03 PM »
Hello.
The above problem with SecureAPlus which I installed in my device ID VwE1vaSW-27043 Windows 7 has been resolved. But there is a problem with a program that is installed in my second device ID Ksn0 @ Hog-48877. I have it installed on a different partition from windows 10 the two-year license for the program have received for my opinion on the program at the beginning of September. Well, in the left main window with "Last Complete Scan" is "Never" instead of the current scan date as in the screenshot:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxFuBcq-tHyJWjNnWmROVUhta1k&usp=sharing

I tried to reinstall, but continues to be the same so please help me because I do not know what to do.
Slawko28@wp.pl