Author Topic: Server sugestion  (Read 15661 times)

Offline jaybrooks76

• Kudos +0/-0
Server sugestion
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
I have a suggestion for server product Ideas.. Centralized whitelisting.  Have a server product that keeps track of company wide whitelisting with the ability for the administrator to authorize programs to run. Also a way to look at finger prints of all the collected files across company networks for flagging of unauthroized updates or possible infections.

These would be products operating on a server on a corperate network server not your cloud based service.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:01:00 PM by jaybrooks76 »

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
    • secureaplus.secureage.com
Re: Server sugestion
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 03:49:24 AM »
I have a suggestion for server product Ideas.. Centralized whitelisting.  Have a server product that keeps track of company wide whitelisting with the ability for the administrator to authorize programs to run. Also a way to look at finger prints of all the collected files across company networks for flagging of unauthroized updates or possible infections.

These would be products operating on a server on a corperate network server not your cloud based service.

This sounds like the SecureAge Management Server that we are in the midst of development :) We are happy to see this suggestion from you... it kind of affirms that we are heading towards the right direction :)

Offline jaybrooks76

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:39:38 PM »
I would like to beta that if possible when it out of alpha of course. I am a computer technician that builds servers for my customers. I also make VM servers for them. So a dedicated server os solution on linux would be cool to test too if you are ever going there.

Offline sinlam

• Kudos +2/-0
    • secureaplus.secureage.com
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:14:29 AM »
I would like to beta that if possible when it out of alpha of course. I am a computer technician that builds servers for my customers. I also make VM servers for them. So a dedicated server os solution on linux would be cool to test too if you are ever going there.

Glad to know you are interested to beta test the SecureAge Management Server. Currently, it is still in the development process and should be ready in about 3 months' time. Once it is ready for beta testing, we will let you know.

Offline jaybrooks76

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
Where are we at with regards to the server product?