General Category > Suggestions

Server sugestion

(1/1)

jaybrooks76:
I have a suggestion for server product Ideas.. Centralized whitelisting.  Have a server product that keeps track of company wide whitelisting with the ability for the administrator to authorize programs to run. Also a way to look at finger prints of all the collected files across company networks for flagging of unauthroized updates or possible infections.

These would be products operating on a server on a corperate network server not your cloud based service.

sinlam:

--- Quote from: jaybrooks76 on July 30, 2014, 01:47:51 PM ---I have a suggestion for server product Ideas.. Centralized whitelisting.  Have a server product that keeps track of company wide whitelisting with the ability for the administrator to authorize programs to run. Also a way to look at finger prints of all the collected files across company networks for flagging of unauthroized updates or possible infections.

These would be products operating on a server on a corperate network server not your cloud based service.

--- End quote ---

This sounds like the SecureAge Management Server that we are in the midst of development :) We are happy to see this suggestion from you... it kind of affirms that we are heading towards the right direction :)

jaybrooks76:
I would like to beta that if possible when it out of alpha of course. I am a computer technician that builds servers for my customers. I also make VM servers for them. So a dedicated server os solution on linux would be cool to test too if you are ever going there.

sinlam:

--- Quote from: jaybrooks76 on August 04, 2014, 06:39:38 PM ---I would like to beta that if possible when it out of alpha of course. I am a computer technician that builds servers for my customers. I also make VM servers for them. So a dedicated server os solution on linux would be cool to test too if you are ever going there.

--- End quote ---

Glad to know you are interested to beta test the SecureAge Management Server. Currently, it is still in the development process and should be ready in about 3 months' time. Once it is ready for beta testing, we will let you know.

jaybrooks76:
Where are we at with regards to the server product?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version