Author Topic: No option to manually scan files  (Read 20835 times)

Offline Slardar

• Kudos +0/-0
No option to manually scan files
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:37:22 AM »
In SecureAPlus 3.3.4  there is no option in context menu to scan files & folders.  the option to scan files from context menu was there in previous version.

Offline hendy

• SecureAPlus Developer
  • Kudos +16/-0
Re: No option to manually scan files
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 12:23:39 AM »
We have checked that the context menu is still there. May be you can try to download the offline installer, and reinstall SecureAPlus on top of your existing SecureAPlus (not required to uninstall).

Offline Slardar

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 11:28:38 AM »
Reinstalling SecureAPlus did not helped.

i had to install SecureAPlus in fresh windows installation to get this right.

Offline Jenny Malin

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 04:33:25 PM »
Why does this issue keep recurring?
Its frustrating that even posting here lags

Offline emma clerk

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 06:09:47 PM »
This article is quite controversial as I don’t know whether to talk about racism in sex trafficking or about the issue of sex trafficking itself. I had the assignment to do but I think that now I’ll have to take assignment assistance from Buy Dissertation Online Uk because I won’t be able to concentrate on my work as this news has disturbed me a lot.

Offline Noelle Puckett

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 04:33:23 PM »
Let me know if there are any good dissertation editing services UK-based who can edit my masters report in a week. I want this for myself as my toddler is learning to walk and like every kid, he never sits at a place, keeps running, and keeps me running after him I cannot focus on the dissertation thus want to avail myself of the service.

Offline rosa anderson

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 03:30:12 PM »
Hey a very big thanks from my side for you. The effective and mandatory blog you have written for us. This is essential for the writers and students also. i will be connected with you peoples to get an amazing blog like this.
shearling coats and jackets

Offline kristin burger

• Kudos +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 08:10:33 PM »
Hi an extremely gigantic much acknowledged from my side for you. The compelling and compulsory web diary you've got composed for us. More often than not essential for the writers and understudies as well. i will be related with you individuals bunches to initiate an astonishing web diary like this.
Charging Port Replacement